Liz Reighard’s #1 Fitness Tip
Drink more water!
Here are 6 reasons that may convince you:
- It boosts your mood according to a study done where
participants who doubled their intake from 5 to 10 glasses
of water felt more contented.
- You may heal faster. Researchers found drinking 16 oz. of
water after a cut improves microvascular circulation in your skin.
- It can lower your chance for a stroke. A study done at John Hopkins found that 44% of
stroke victims were dehydrated.
- It can help your workouts by helping you from getting cramps and heat stroke.
- It increases your brain power. Mild dehydration can suppress blood vessels in your brain
which leads to short term memory problems, poor attention, and slow reaction times.
- It can quiet a headache. Anytime your head starts hurting, drink 1-6 glasses of water
slowly and you could be pain free in as little as 30 minutes.