Irish Italian International Festival
COVID-19 Statement: Exposure to COVID019 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, and any interaction with the public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the event, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. Guests are asked not to attend if they are running a fever, have COVID-19 symptoms, or anyone in the household has shown symptoms of or has COVID-19. We also ask that you not attend if you are awaiting test results or have not completed your 14 day quarantine. Social Distancing & wearing a mask is encouraged.
The City of North Myrtle Beach will host the 17th Annual Irish Italian International Festival on Saturday, September 25, 2021. This one day rain or shine event brings approximately 15,000 to celebrate different cultures. This festival will feature:
- Art and Craft Vendors
- Festival Food Favorites
- Street Performers
- Two Stages of Live Entertainment
Food Vendors Competition
Food vendors will compete for the title of Best Entrée, Best Decorated, and Best Dessert. Festival-goers can also join in a friendly spaghetti eating competition!
- Vendor applications (extending deadline to September 3rd)
- Read important information from the South Carolina Department of Revenue (PDF).
- Please contact the South Carolina Department of Revenue directly for more information.
- Read important information from the North Myrtle Beach Fire Marshal regarding food vendor tents and setups (PDF).
Irish Stage (sponsored by Flynn's Irish Tavern)
10:00 am Brendan O'Connor
10:30 am Opening Ceremony
10:45 am Brendan O'Connor
11:30 am Coastal Carolina Shield Pipes and Drums
11:45 am Mark McKinney & Co.
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm Tan & Sober Gentleman
10:00 am Dale Mosher
10:30 am Opening Ceremony
10:45 am Dale Mosher
11:30 am - 12:30 pm Thomas Road Band
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Gary Lowder & Smokin' Hot
2:15 pm Spaghetti Eating Contest
2:45 pm - 4:00 pm Gary Lowder & Smokin' Hot
View photos from the Irish Italian International Festival.
Spaghetti Eating Contest
Think you have what it takes? Enter into 17th Annual III Festival Spaghetti Eating Contest. First to clear their plate (without using their hands) wins bragging rights and a plaque.
Individuals may sign up at the Info Booth between 10 am and 1:45 pm at the festival. No entry fee. Once registered, participants should arrive at the Hillside Drive Stage by 2 pm. The contest begins at about 2 pm at the Hillside Drive Stage (400 Main Street - in front of Hope Taylor and Company).
• Public Parking lot beside Convenience Store & More: 250 Main Street, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
• North Myrtle Beach Family Practice (Dr. Ramsbottom’s office) Parking Lot: 86 Cedar Avenue, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
• McLean Park: 93 Oak Drive, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
• Bi-Lo Shopping Center on Main Street