The North Myrtle Beach Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a meeting on Thursday, October 14th, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers of City Hall at 1018 2nd Avenue South to discuss the following:
- VARIANCE #28-21: Application from A Backyard Creation for a variance to install a swimming pool in the front and side yard at 704 1st Avenue South zoned Single Family Low Density Residential, R-1 District.
- VARIANCE #32-21: Application by Michael King for a variance to reduce the required twentyfoot rear yard setback for a proposed home at 1113 Marsh Cove Ct. zoned Single Family, Low Medium Density Residential, R-1B District.
- VARIANCE #33-21: Application by Josh Rowell for a variance to reduce the rear yard setback for a proposed warehouse addition to the existing building at 2500 Highway 17 South zoned Highway Commercial, HC District.
- VARIANCE #34-21: Application by J. Cameron Parker for a variance to remove 89 trees 24” or greater near the intersection of Hwy. 31 and Water Tower Road for the Grande Dunes North development zoned Planned Development District, PDD.
- VARIANCE #35-21: Application by Davis Thomas for a variance of building setback on one of the front yards at 2706 Willow Drive zoned Mobile/Manufactured Home Residential, R-3 District.
- VARIANCE #36-21: Application by Jon Lester for a variance of the rear building setback requirement for a proposed cargo lift at 1711 26th Avenue North zoned Single-Family Low Density Residential, R-1 District.
All interested parties are encouraged to attend this meeting and express their concerns. Questions regarding this matter should be addressed to Ben Caldwell, Zoning Administrator at (843) 280-5554.