The City of North Myrtle Beach is holding a City Council meeting at City Hall on Monday, February 21 at 7:00 pm.
- For those not fully vaccinated, a social distancing protocol of 6 feet shall be observed at all times in City Hall and Council Chambers.
- For those not fully vaccinated, masks shall be required at all times in Council Chambers.
Public Comment Period
- Duration of the Public Comment Period shall not exceed 30 minutes.
- Each speaker is limited to 3 minutes. Each speaker is timed and a 30-second warning light appears.
- Please observe the rules.
Rules Regarding Video Recording & Photography
Except during the ceremonial portion of the Council meeting, all video recording and photography shall be conducted from a stationary position either:
- While seated in the back row of the Council Chambers
- While standing behind the last row of seats in Council Chambers
Anyone Requiring an Auxiliary Aid or Service for Effective Communication or Participation
- Should contact (843) 280-5555 as soon as possible
- No later than 24 hours before a meeting