NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- Everyone is invited to enjoy a free concert featuring the Main Event Band on Thursday, June 16 from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. at the Horseshoe on Main Street in North Myrtle Beach. Concert goers can expect an exciting show of variety and dance hits.
Everyone is encouraged to bring their beach chairs.
The free concert is part of the Music on Main summer concert series sponsored by Coastal Carolina National Bank and the City of North Myrtle Beach.
Parking for Concert
Parking is available for golf carts and vehicles at the following locations:
- Designated parking spaces only on Main Street
- 2nd Avenue North and Ocean Boulevard
- 1st Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard
- Handicap parking available in Fat Harold’s parking lot (handicap placard must be visible)
- For more parking options and an interactive map click here
For more information or to view the complete Music on Main schedule click here.
For day-of-event updates & cancellations, follow us on Facebook @NMBParksAndRec or call the “Rec Check” line at (843) 280-5594 ext. 3.
Get our newsletter by texting “NMBFUN” to 22828 or follow us on Facebook @NMBParksandRec.